This full day Vinicunca trek or Rainbow mountain hike is for people who don’t have lot of time in Cusco and still want to see the spectacular landscapes nearby Ausangate. During the day you will have opportunities at many different lookouts to stop and appreciate the incomparable beauty of the Peruvian mountains and Ausangate valleys and take some memorable pictures. On our Rainbow Mountain trek you will see not only one of the most beautiful landscapes in the Ausangate area, but also wild llamas, alpacas, and chinchillas, and you may even see Condors. This part of the country is also unique around Cusco because you’ll observe Andean life still being practiced in the traditional way—and have the chance to meet and talk directly with the local Quechua people.
Early in the morning (about 3:30 am,) we will be at your hotel or hostel to pick you up. Please make sure you are ready and waiting in the lobby for our guide or driver who is going to look for you. After youaboard our private transportation, we will drive to Pitumarka where we will have the chance to stop for some picture, relax a little and stretch our legs, there is a small shop where you can buy some snacks or water before start our Rainbow Mountain day hike.
After stopping at Pitumarka we will continue until Quesuno. there we will organize everything before starting our Vinicunca hike. Then we will enjoy a delicious local breakfast and start our adventure to the famous Rainbow Mountain. There is 13 km of trekking. Uphill followed by 6 km over flat land that will take us to our goal called Rainbow Mountain or Vinicunca Mountain which is located at 5100 meter about sea level where we will enjoy the spectacular panoramic views across the ancient valleys Ausangate. We will show you a good place to stop and enjoy the flight of the condor and see walk wild Llamas, Alpacas and Vicuñas .
After this we will turn back on the same trail, This time it will be easier because most of the trail is easy sailing---downhill! Once we get back to Quesuno, we will have a lunch then we will take our transportation back to Cusco where we will drop you off at you hotel or hostel.
PRIVATE LUXURY SERVICE
02 Persons group / $.185.00 AMERICAN DOLLARS PER PERSON.
03 Persons group / $.165.00 AMERICAN DOLLARS PER PERSON.
04 Persons group / $.145.00 AMERICAN DOLLARS PER PERSON.
05 Persons group / $.125.00 AMERICAN DOLLARS PER PERSON.
06 Persons group / $.105.00 AMERICAN DOLLARS PER PERSON.
08-More Persons group / $.90.00 AMERICAN DOLLARS PER PERSON.
SHARED GROUP SERVICE
01 Person/ $.50.00 AMERICAN DOLLARS PER PERSON.
02 Persons / $.45.00 AMERICAN DOLLARS PER PERSON.
04 Persons / $.40.00 AMERICAN DOLLARS PER PERSON.
05 Persons / $.35.00 AMERICAN DOLLARS PER PERSON.
06 to More Persons / $.30.00 AMERICAN DOLLARS PER PERSON.
– February (NOT GOOD SEASON TO GO)
– MARCH 2017: 7,9,11,14,16,18,21,23,25,28,30.
– APRIL 2017: 1,4,6,8,11,13,15,18,20,22,25,27,29
– MAY 2017: 2,4,6,9,11,13,16,18,20,23,25,27,30.
– JUNE 2017: 1,3,6,8,10,13,15,17,20,22,24,27,29.
– JULY 2017: 1,4,6,8,11,13,15,18,20,22, 25,27,29.
– AUGUST 2017: 1,3,5,8,10,12,15,17,19,22,24, 26,29,31.
– SEPTEMBER 2017: 2,5,7,9,12,14,16,19,21, 26,28,30
– OCTOBER 2017: 3,5,7,10,12,14,17,19,21, 24,26,28,31.
– NOVEMBER 2017: 2,4,7,9,11,14,16,18,21, 23,25,28,30
– DECEMBER 2017: 2,5,7,9,12,14,16,19,21, 23,26,28,30
– JANUARY 2018: 1,3,5,7,9,11,13,15,17,19,21, 23,25,27,29,30
Steps you need to follow to book with Inka Altitude:
1. Check availability (send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org)
2. Send us your booking form
3. PayPal (e-mail to send your deposit email@example.com ) 20 American Dollars. Guarantee your tickets and organization.
4. Confirm you received our invoice summary and tour confirmation.
5. One day before departure you must come to our office to pay the balance and get you brifing for next day. (if you don't come to our travel company or request we meet you at you hotel by e-mail or phone call we will assume you will not go in the tour.
Note: office is open : Monday - Saturday: 9:00 - 13:00 . 15:00- 19:00.
Sunday: 9:00 - 13:00.
What you should bring:
You can rent in our office:
We share this house.
This earth needs caretakers. Let's take pride in our Peruvian culture & lands.
We all matter.
From porters to chefs, from drivers to horsemen, every job is important.
Everyone's different. Different paces. Different interests. Different diets. No trek or tour is the same.
We eat like we're at home.
Even out on the trail, we can eat like kings, with fresh, local dishes.
From our culture and knowledge, to our labors, everyone along the trail benefits.
Copyright © Inka Altitude 2015. All Right Reserved