CUSCO – CUSIPATA - SANTA LUCIA – WAQRAPUKARA
CUSCO - CUSIPATA - SANTA LUCIA – WAQRAPUKARA
We start our adventure with pick you up and all our passengers very early in the morning. From 3:00 am - 3:30 am. You should wait for our guide in reception until someone ask for your respective names.
Then we go in our transport for 2 hours until we reach the town of Cusipata where we will taste a great breakfast. Then we continue our journey for 2 hours more until we reach the town of Santa Lucia, where our guide will provide the first information to start our walk. From the point where the trek begins until our destination Waqrapukara is about 9 km, road with different types of soils and much a steep path at medium level
Waqrapukara ancient temple full day tour is a spiritual journey; This is the opportunity to experience the Andean culture on the mountains that were sacred to the Inkas.
Since the guided walk and the Waqrapukara ceremony are personalized for your group, you will have the flexibility to walk at your own speed and enjoy the peaceful
Once we arrive in Waqrapukara we will explore the place for about 1 hour, where our guide will fill us with wisdom about this impressive archeological site.
Then we started back to the same way where we began our adventure to board our return transport to Cusipata where our lunch awaits us. Finishing our lunch we return to Cusco between 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm.
SHARED SMALL GROUP SERVICE
How can I book my trip ?
1. Check availability (send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org)
2. Send us your booking form
3. PayPal (e-mail to send your deposit email@example.com ) 20 American Dollars. Guarantee your tickets and organization.
4. Confirm you received our invoice summary and tour confirmation.
5. One day before departure you must come to our office to pay the balance and get you brifing for next day. (if you don't come to our travel company or request we meet you at you hotel by e-mail or phone call we will assume you will not go in the tour.
Note: office is open : Monday - Saturday: 9:00 - 13:00 . 15:00- 19:00.
Sunday: 9:00 - 13:00.
What you should bring:
We share this house.
This earth needs caretakers. Let's take pride in our Peruvian culture & lands.
We all matter.
From porters to chefs, from drivers to horsemen, every job is important.
Everyone's different. Different paces. Different interests. Different diets. No trek or tour is the same.
We eat like we're at home.
Even out on the trail, we can eat like kings, with fresh, local dishes.
From our culture and knowledge, to our labors, everyone along the trail benefits.
Copyright © Inka Altitude 2015. All Right Reserved