Who we are Inka Altitude?
We share this house.
This earth needs caretakers. Let's take pride in our Peruvian culture & lands.
We all matter.
From porters to chefs, from drivers to horsemen, every job is important.
Everyone's different. Different paces. Different interests. Different diets. No trek or tour is the same.
We eat like we're at home.
Even out on the trail, we can eat like kings, with fresh, local dishes.
From our culture and knowledge, to our labors, everyone along the trail benefits.
We are a responsible family delivering unforgettable experiences in Peru. It is more than a business for us.
Inka Altitude agency is very proud to be Peruvian. We are a 100% locally cusqueños company that was born to provide good quality service and we strive every day to improve and adapt to the changes that tourism might have and take advantage of the opportunities that arise.
We are concerned about the local people and the mountain communities we work with. We also want them to benefit from our tours. This is a high priority for us and an important part of our guides’ work is to make sure the Andean people will be happy with your presence. Our guides are a team, always well-prepared to go the extra step to make sure our impact is positive for the people the environment.
Machupicchu is now one of the seven wonders world and we feel privileged to be able to give people from different places around the world the best opportunities to experience this wonderful country and all it offers.
We specialize in adventure tourism and this makes us one of the few travel agencies in Cusco who understand that adventure sports is one of the best ways to discover the magic in and around Cusco and the only way to touch the soul of the mountains.
We invite you to spread your wings and fly with us! We promise that your experience will be unique.
Our licensed guides have a wealth of experience leading tours in and around Cusco. We pride ourselves in our ability to lead groups with good humor and insight
uvian culture and climate.
Our guides have issued licenses by the Tours Guides Associations of Peru and have a wealth of experience working in the mountains.
Our cooks are always careful and clean , they are full of skilled at creating enjoyable, healthy meals to nourish you on your journey. We will gladly accommodate specific dietary needs.
Our office team works hard to arrange all the details of your trip - from Machu Picchu entrance tickets to transportation and accommodations. They are tracking our tours and make sure you get help you need it in case of an emergency
Our team is here to make sure you have an unforgettable experiences .
Team Work - Inkaltitude
What makes us special ?
WORK: We work hard everyday to improve our service.
EXPERIENCE: We have years of experience working with people from around Peru and around the world
SERVICE: We pride ourselves in offering high quality, efficient service.
AVAILABILITY: We are available 24 hours a day to provide support and emergency assistance for our groups
SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY: Our work is sustainable.
FUTURE: Everyone's different We are waititng for listen you.
WE ARE JUST ONE TEAM .
Why choose Inka Altitude ?
We are a local travel operator specializing in adventure touring to Choquequirau, Lares, Inca Jungle, and Machu Picchu.
Here is what you need to know before traveling in Cusco:
- We value privacy for our groups. We achieve this by leaving early from Cusco, before other groups, and by modifying our trekking routes
- The quality of your experience is very important to us. We are always available to listen to your input and answer any questions you may have.
- Your safety is our top priority. We run our equipment through rigorous checks before every departure.
- When you arrive here to Cusco you will meet the person you were talking to during your booking process through email messages. So he or she will already know every single detail about you and your tour preferences
- We treat our guides, cooks, horse wranglers, drivers and all our staff with respect. They are paid well by our company so they will be passionate about giving you great service
- We practice sustainable and responsible tourism, honoring the land, and the communities we visit.
- We ask you to book your tour early so we can arrange everything you will need before you start your trek—train tickets, accommodations, transportation, entrance ticket to Machu Picchu.
- We want to give you the best experience of our Peruvian cuisine so we are really careful with meals. Before departure we will want to know if you eat vegetarian diet, have diet restrictions or allergies, or other specific requests.
- Departure is guaranteed on any day listed by our website and at the advertised price.
- We are 100% local operator company.