Book your next tour with Inka Altitude is easy. There are few steps you need to follow and make sure you have a guarantee departure date tour. Make sure to send us all information required in our booking form. Remember all our tours need a deposit in order to guarantee your tickets and organization.
Inka Trail to Machu Picchu need to check availability before you send your first deposit (200 American Dollars ), please send us at list 3 differents day departure.
Ones we confirm we have availability you need to send us your booking form and first deposit.
If you are traveling in a group we just need one booking form with all information we will asked to you, make sure you send us all passports of your team.
Steps you need to follow to book with Inka Altitude:
1. Check availability (send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org)
2. Send us your booking form
3. Send us Passport copy as attachment file to email@example.com
4. Make your first deposit amount by:
- wester union ( if you want to use this metod please ask our seller send you the information).
- PayPal (e-mail to send your deposit firstname.lastname@example.org )
5. Confirm you received our invoice summary and tour confirmation.
Note: Passport is important you don’t have to forget it (bring it all tour with you), if for any reason you got a new passport after we bought your Machupicchu entrance fee you must bring with you the old one and new one (send us clear copies of both).
We will be in contact with you shortly (please check your spam box if you haven't received an answer within the next 48 hours) Thank you.
We share this house.
This earth needs caretakers. Let's take pride in our Peruvian culture & lands.
We all matter.
From porters to chefs, from drivers to horsemen, every job is important.
Everyone's different. Different paces. Different interests. Different diets. No trek or tour is the same.
We eat like we're at home.
Even out on the trail, we can eat like kings, with fresh, local dishes.
From our culture and knowledge, to our labors, everyone along the trail benefits.
Copyright © Inka Altitude 2015. All Right Reserved